Sad fact: I still have the two Coach purses I got when I was living in Texas. I actually am pretty attached to both of them, but so desperatley need a new one. But I debate if I stick with the label I subconsciously became attached to? Or drop the label because it is so Texas... I will probably get a new one.
Inside you don't find much.
- My Texas Drivers License, still need to get a Colorado one, but I will so I can vote! Two credit cards and a debit card.
- My iPod Shuffle, just in case I need it in various locations, doctor's office, work, gym, home... I have it.
- Wallet.... hah that matches my first Coach bag that I got in Chicago.
- Car Insurance.
- Thank you cards.
- Stamps.
- And a pen.
Last but not least, my new iPhone. I dropped my phone in a river while fishing and I decided to switch carriers and get the iPhone. I swore I would never get one. Once I got the iPad it just made sense, the iCloud is so easy. Well done Apple, well done. I can think of a few people who probably want to tell me "I told you so."