20 Facts About Me
- I am the oldest of four kids. 1 brother, 2 sisters
- I enjoy endurance races. 2- Marathons, 1- Half Ironman
- New Years is my favorite holiday.
- I am a CRAZY Denver Bronco Fan.
- My dad is my best friend.
- I think I would be a better math teacher than engineer but not sure I could handle the decrease in pay.
- I have to plan everything. I have gotten a little better but I can still drive some people crazy.
- I am always early or on time. I can't handle being late but even when I try to be late, I am on time.
- I am passionate about alot of things, however protecting the environment is on top of that list.
- It hurts every time I lose a friend or relationships in my life get downgraded.
- I can't imagine voting Republican. Ever.
- I stay informed. I think sometimes this does me more harm than good.
- I know where I want to get married even though I have never been engaged.
- I can't stop watching MTV.
- I am happy that boy bands are making a comeback. But try to stay out of the mainstream with all other music, I think it makes me look cool. Always have thought that.
- I went to a middle school that was predominately black students. But I have little rhythm and I have been called tone deaf.
- I have met the best guy ever. And it still scares the hell out of me.
- I still dance in front of my mirror.
- I think I looked better at 30 than I did at 20.
- I hold myself to some ridiculously high standard, but I can't imagine life any other way.