Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Old Photo of Me

Last night my boyfriend pointed out that I didn't update my blog yesterday and thought it was because I was busy at work... no.  I try to write these on my mandated lunch break.  However, I did get stuck.  When I think of an old photo of me, I think of myself around 5 years old when I had bleach blond hair and stinking cute... before the freckles, my tomboy phase and awkward puberty years.  I realized I do not have any of these pictures.  Apparently my mom sent them to me when I lived in Texas and I never received them.  I question this.  I question pretty much anything my mom tells me, but this time whatever the story the fact remains, the pictures are gone.

The pictures pretty much stopped around my 8th birthday, when my parents got a divorce.  I tried to keep the "Morgan Photo Album" up myself.  I would add girl scout photos, sleepover photos and those great class pictures where you and your class line up in three rows.  Gone.

I started the photos back up, most are digital.  They start up when I moved in with my dad in 1998.  So that is what you get.  I love this picture though.  It was taken in Estes Park at an alluvial fan on a geology field trip my senior year in high school.  I am still close to the two girls in the picture and I have that Broncos sweatshirt still.  I guess it is an "old photo of me."