- Anything the boyfriend cooks.
- Anything posted on this blog.
- A good turkey sandwich, no cheese, dry with as many vegetables will fit.
- Ice cream. I recently tried vegan ice cream and loved it. Or going to one of the whole in the wall shops around Denver to catch up with a friend... perfect.
- Black bean soup. Sad fact, I can eat black beans plain if needed.
- Fish... oh I just had the best Sturgeon at Fruition or trout that my dad grills.
- Sushi
- Peanut M&Ms.
- Vietnamese food... specifically Pho.
- PIZZA!!! Can not live without it.
Documenting the life of one crazy Bronco fan that some how made it to 30...
Thursday, June 14, 2012
10 Favorite Foods
I don't cook. I don't really enjoy going to the grocery store which makes cooking difficult. It seems like I don't have the time it takes to make a dish I can be proud of. With that said, I am not picky and will eat just about anything. However, I do have a few favorites.