This blog topic could not have happened on a better day. After a ROUGH dinner party last night, I walked away feeling like my character had been questioned. I am not perfect. I make so many mistakes, sometimes over and over until I finally learn from them. However when I do things, I do it with everything I have in me... I am proud of that. I rarely regret anything because I give all I have until I have nothing left to give. Everyday I try to be a better person... I have a long way to go, but there are some things I am proud of:
I am honest. Almost to a fault, but because of that what you see is what you get. I sometimes overshare but I am also not ashamed of who I am, so usually I just take a mental note of what I can say and to who.
I am dependable. If you need me, I am there. I will usually be there over and over and over again until I feel like the relationship is one sided. Even then it hurts to walk away.
I am passionate. I feel. Alot more than I tend to lead on. I am passionate about my friends, politics, environment, relationships, family, running, writing... having passion all the time has motivated me to keep in touch with tons of people all over, makes me more vulnerable than some when something goes against what I want... but I keep going. I can't picture it any other way.