Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Not Just Yet...

Things are still crazy.  I realize there are times where I love and hate my social life at the same time.  Those periods in life where you are so busy that you realized you haven't stopped to watch the sunset in weeks... I am currently swallowed up in one of those periods.  Don't get me wrong I have loved every moment, from the out-of-state visitors, to the hikes, dinner parties, races... in these busy periods I sometimes lose patience.  My lack of patience had me thinking of the next top ten list: Ten Things that Show Your Age. 

I am not ready for that list, not just yet.  How do I know?  Today at lunch I was picking out a shirt for my date tonight with the Vegan, when I was approached by a guy who "just had to stop and say hi because of the positive energy I was giving off."  It was cute.  However, I question any guy that would hit on me during the work hours of a Monday, I will look better today after my run.  He also had the same name as my ex, not his fault, but I could not handle that.  I did give him my number, I just could not say no he was trying so hard.  There I am, giving a guy my number in a mall, PacSun of all stores.  Yes, yes I am in PacSun looking for a shirt to wear on a date... go ahead, judge.  What am I? Sixteen?  Apparently.  Not ready to admit I show my age, not yet anyways.  I hope never.