I had a great dinner, with the boyfriend and my favorite couple that I go to the Bronco's homeopener with every year, on Saturday night. It was a little family owned, hole in the wall Greek restaurant... not sure if it was the black liquorice shots or the amazing company... it turned into one of those nights that could have gone forever. And I felt like it on Sunday morning. I had to run 10 miles. The running partner had already hit 12 miles, I had no choice but to get over myself and run.
The weather in Denver has not been ideal for running. Sunday was sunny and 60 degrees. I was going to do this... it wasn't my fastest run, but it was a great run. I zoned out. Smiled. Thought about all the great people in my life at this exact moment, I thought about all those people that just caused drama that are no where insight... I noticed all the happy people of Denver out doing the exact same thing and I even saw the place I would love to get married in one day. One day. I was running, doing exactly what I wanted. My friends still invited me to their Sunday adventures, that I had to miss... but don't worry plenty of dinner parties are on the calendar. It feels good to just be me.
