Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Getting Closer

I have been smiling alot lately... I am home, I have great friends around me, great things are happening to all the good people in my life, my job does not stress me out.  What better way to document this than with another top ten list?  This one is a favorite of mine, Top Ten Quotes From the Weekend:
  1. You should so go to prom with me, I play football.
  2. Let er rip.
  3. We just committed you to prom.  Thank us later.
  4. Sorry about the texts last night.
  5. If I get herpes does that mean I am out of the group?
  6. "Hi, I am Ezra."  "Bullshit you are Ludicris.  LUDA!"
  7. Are we going to cuddle?
  8. so I was eating a chunk of dark chocolate today...as I peeled off the wrapper I noticed a quote scribed on the inside...it read, "happiness is contagious" and in that moment I thought to myself....weird, so is the herp.
  9. I went to church this morning.  Don't worry I prayed for all of us.
  10. Caleb Hanie is from CSU. C-S-U! C-S-U!