Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good Luck

When I was in Dallas I had a few amazing coworkers.  I worked with this one guy from another group loved him and then fell in love with his wife.  As I was leaving they were about to have their first baby.  I offered to throw them a baby shower (really glad I did because I wasn't there for baby #2).  As a thank you the wife gave me a necklace with a four-leaf clover on it.  It was simple.  I loved it.  I told her I was going to wear it until it fell off... and maybe then my luck will change.

The necklace is gone.  I am not sure if it fell off or what?  I have been looking for it for weeks, but then I thought about how I told her I was going to wear it until my luck changed.  I looked back on all the pictures since I got the necklace... I have it on all the time.  My luck has changed. 

I can feel myself becoming more comfortable in my own skin.  I love where I am in life and I am not afraid to make changes.  I am traveling again, I love my friends and I love my boyfriend.  I am happy at my job and I love where I live.  I am not going to lie, I miss the necklace and I miss her.  But I love what the two brought me... hope and strength.