Every year at this time, I make my Christmas card list, I try to send as many as I can and I think about the people who were added to the list and taken off. When I was younger I hated looking back on the last year and thinking about the people that were not a part of my life anymore. I look at things differently now.
All people come into your life for a reason, season or lifetime. Some ebb and flow at the times when you need it most. And some teach you life lessons, sometimes the hard way. I added some amazing people into my life this year and let a few go. I also learned what it was like to be phased out of someone's life. Some people create drama by trying to avoid it. There are times when I stop, look around and smile. There are people by my side that I would have never thought and some of the friends I thought would be there forever, are not even in my recently placed/received phone calls... I appreciate all of it. I love all of it.
I will look back this last week of 2011, I can't help it. Chances are if you are reading this, I am thinking of you. You have impacted my life is some way or another this last year. I am a better person for it. Thanks. 2011 is a year I will always remember... it was a year it all came together and I found happiness.