The last 5 Sundays I have enjoyed watching the Broncos, in various places, with high school friends, college friends, new friends and even with a boyfriend... I am not going to touch on Tebow being the quarterback, I do however get this feeling towards the end of every game; we are going to win. I just know it. No matter the score. Situation. I got a little nervous yesterday, started questioning whether our winning streak was over... and we won. I believe.
I believe in the Broncos. I believe I am exactly where I am supposed to be. And the people in my life, are the exact people that are supposed to be there. I am not looking back at the people I lost along the way, reason or season? Not sure I care anymore. I learned from all of it and now I am excited about what lies in front of me. I have not had this attitude in life for a long time. There is still drama. There still are people that I know that try to bring me down to where ever they are... but I know better and rise above it, or when I don't, I have people around me to put it back into perspective.
Last night I was on my way to a Christmas Short Story reading in Downtown Denver. Everything was lit for Christmas, cold, crisp air; and an annoying Bears fan stumbling around drunk, "Didn't you hear that field goal didn't count, the Broncos lost." I just smiled. No, no... they won, I have this great guy next to me and I am going to listen to Christmas stories while drinking hot chocolate. My reality is amazing.