Well... so I am out of the dating game officially and back into relationship world. I still am not sure what to think about it. I know that I have butterflies in my stomach and when the Hockey Player leaned in and said "I love you," my heart stopped. I closed my eyes and I wanted to stay in that moment forever, to have that feeling just stretch.
When you decide it is ok to open up to someone, I believe you have to give them all of you, the good and the bad and let them decide if it is what they want. The weekend couldn't have been better, I made him homemade soup from my friends amazing blog. Then we went to the Parade of Lights, pub crawled it on the walk back home where we sat in my local bar and watched the snow fall for hours, ran home in the snow, football, dinner, Social Distortion... things are easy. I even made him an ugly sweater for this party we are going to in the mountains in couple weeks. Perfect. Oh and he made me hot chocolate. I opened up a little more, he listened, and he stayed.
I guess, here I go again. I wonder where I will end up this time.