Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

I Was Judged

I wish I could create a timeline.  A timeline of my life, that outlines all the major events in my life.  I would star the events that were directly related to a decision I made.  There would not be many.  I dealt with all these things.  I never gave up.  I never became bitter.  And I tried to be a great person, hold myself to some ridiculously high standard in the process.  I paid for college, graduated, worked, bought a house, everything I was "supposed" to do.  I worked out two times a day and averaged 50 hours a week at work.  I was miserable. 

I am not that person anymore.  I am happy.

Throughout my 20s, I got alot of advice.  I dated some guys that would tell me what would make me a better person, listened to "friends" tell me what would make me a better person... After this about broke me, I raised my white flag.  This is me.  I am not going to defend it.  People might judge me for it, that is fine.  In the end the only one that has to deal with the decisions I make is me, finally.  It is going to be a ridiculous ride... I can tell.