Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

My To Do List

Colorado is amazing.  I almost forgot how much it is a part of me.  I am not sure I could have reconnected with my life and the person I want to be anywhere else.  With that being said, I have no vacation and not a whole lot of money... so I created a Colorado To Do List (see side bar).  I have been slowly checking things off the list, and when someone asks what trips I have planned... I just tell them I don't, but I have my to do list.

Rockies Home Opener... uhhh, it was as amazing as it looks.

St Mary's Glacier... I have always wanted to go and never did.  I think I need to go back in the summer.

Mt. Bierdstat - 14,065 ft - Ho Hum just another 14er

Half Marathon in Moab - My first Moab trip and nature race, loved it (loved the girls too)

I have never been to the Bluebird on Colfax.  I loved this venue and Foster the People were pretty entertaining.  Ironicaly I went with an old Dallas coworker.  Life is crazy.

I haven't been to the Filmore since they renamed it... and to see Mumford and Sons, are you kidding me? Perfect.

White water rafting... great year for runoff.  Haven't done this since Costa Rica - 2006

Red Rocks.  Avett Brothers.  Best Concert Venue in the United States, I stand by that.  This is my second home.

First time snowshoeing!  Not too many firsts left, I think, but they sure are fun.