Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

What Do You Like?

Seems like forever ago I was pulling up to a bar I had never been to before, to meet up with a guy I could barely recognize, barely knew, to see if this was the guy I would start dating.  Wearing the standard black shirt, jeans, flats in case he was shorter than I remembered.  Ordering a drink that I thought would cause the least amount of conversation, usually white wine.  Sitting there asking 20 questions to try to get to know eachother better and confirm this wasn't an epic waste of time.

Any guy from the last 3 years: "So what do you like to do?" 
Me: "Well I run, hike, camp, really anything outside... oh and I love the Broncos."

That's right, love not like.  I love the Denver Broncos.  Going to Bronco games was something I really didn't know how much I missed until I moved back.  And now... now, we have Peyton!  The last game I went to we got there early to enjoy in the tailgating festivities...

Me:  Do you want to go watch the players walk in?
Bf: Sure, if you want to.
Me:  (blah, blah) THAT IS PEYTON MANNING! 
I go running
Me:  Look there he is!











Bf:  (Slowly walking from where I just ran from)
Me:  Come on, don't you want to see him?
Bf:  Not enough to start running.
Me:  I have never seen anyone cool, walk in... holy crap there is Eric Decker.  (Pulling the boyfriend)  Would you be offended if I asked you to take my picture with him.
Bf:  (Just smiles)
Me:  Ok, maybe next time.










Good to know I can still get excited.... and take my picture with my favorite Bronco Fan: