I have been all over the place lately... and I still have not found where I am going. I used to try to blog on "MySpace" but just really got tired of the MySpace thing. I have pictures on Facebook, but I try not to impose my thoughts on everyone there. It is amazing how many people I have upset on these networking sites... people want to put their opinion out there, but really don't want to hear yours. So I thought... with this, you have to come find me if you want to read what is going on.
My plan is to keep this updated with as many positive events I can... with keeping true to self a few funny, pessimistic views.
Also, many of you know I am going through some major life changes, this is a good way to keep track of me... possibly keep you entertained... we shall see!