I have been MIA. It took two amazing friends to call me out today for me the realize that I needed to snap the f&#^$# out of it. My life is amazing. I am in love. I have great people that include me in their lives.
The other day I stumbled upon this quote:
Lately I have fallen into the trap of thinking about what I don't have and why I don't have it. I believe that it is ok to go there, just as long as you don't get stuck there. I got stuck. The everyday routine has just frustrated the f$^$^*# out of me. I haven't blogged lately because I just write boring f#@^*# reports at work non-stop. Oh, the day I had a submittal and the owners decided to jam up the printer with marketing crap... wasn't going to blog then. How about the frustration I felt when an old friend wouldn't tell me why a card idea I had caused her "concern"? It was just a f^$#^# card. I wanted to join a friend in remembering her mom at the Komen Race for the Cure and was told I would have been invited if I was still on Facebook. So I got back on f%##^ Facebook. I even found myself taking out this aggression at the Broncos game Sunday... sorry Texans fans that felt the wrath of a long few weeks.
So I got sad. I got upset. And thanks to my good friends, I am back.